2016 Formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony
Poco Diablo Resort, Sedona Arizona
Thursday, May 12th, 2016
To ensure adequate seating for your quests, we require attending numbers. In respect to all our attending graduates, we request that all guests be seated by 2:00 pm.
Dress Rehearsal for Graduation Ceremony
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Formal Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony
Graduation Group Photographs
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Attending the formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony is not a requirement for receiving your degree. Participation in the ceremony is optional.
- Degrees are awarded at the time of completion and acceptance of all academic and financial requirements. Most graduates attending have already earned, and been awarded their degree and/or credentials weeks, months, and in some cases, years earlier.
- In order to be able to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, all academic requirements (thesis, dissertation, etc.) must be submitted and received by the Administration Office by January 31, 2016. This is to ensure adequate time for university review, and if need be, corrections, additions, and/or re-writing of Thesis or Dissertations, and acceptance by the appropriate review committee.
- At the on-site Graduation Ceremony, all graduation participants must attend the dress rehearsal on May 12th 9 AM to 12PM. Professional attire is to be worn under the regalia. Even though it is summer, and Sedona is known for its casual style of dress and professionalism, shoes are required.
- If graduating at the Bachelor Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be at one third paid. Your Ministerial Vows and Agreements must be signed and returned to the administration office with your initial annual IMM affiliation payment.
- If graduating at the Master’s Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be two thirds paid. The IMM affiliation must be current and you must be in good standing.
- If graduating at the Doctoral Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be paid in full. Your IMM affiliation must be current and you must be in good standing.
Note: Participants who do not have their regalia with them will not be able to attend the dress rehearsal or graduation ceremony.
Schelli and Michael from Taltos Productions will be taking individual and group graduation pictures and be available after the cap and gown ceremony if you have any specific photographic requests http://www.taltosvideo.com/