Formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony
Poco Diablo Resort, Sedona Arizona
Thursday, May 9th, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Formal Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony
Graduation Group Photographs
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Degrees are awarded at the time of completion and acceptance of all academic and financial requirements. Most graduates attending have already earned, and been awarded their degree and/or credentials weeks, months, and in some cases, years earlier.
- Attending the formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony is not a requirement for receiving your degree. Participation in the ceremony is optional.
- In order to be able to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, all academic requirements must be submitted and received by the Administration Office by January 31, 2019. This is to ensure adequate time for university review, and if need be, corrections, additions, and/or re-writing of Thesis or Dissertations, and acceptance by the appropriate review committee.
- At the on-site Graduation Ceremony, all graduation participants must attend the dress rehearsal on May 9th 9 AM to 12 PM. Professional attire is to be worn under the regalia. Even though it is summer, and Sedona is known for its casual style of dress, shoes are required.
- If graduating at the Bachelor Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be at one third paid. Your Ministerial Vows and Agreements must be signed and returned to the administration office with your initial annual IMM affiliation payment.
- If graduating at the Master’s Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be two thirds paid. The IMM affiliation must be current.
- If graduating at the Doctoral Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be paid in full. Your IMM affiliation must be current.
Note: Participants who do not have their regalia will not be able to attend the dress rehearsal or participate in the graduation ceremony.