Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.
Includes Ordained Minister’s and Practitioner’s Program
The Bachelor’s in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., is offered through the University of Metaphysics in conjunction with the Ordained Minister’s Program. You have the option to be an active or non-active minister. The program consists of 48 study modules with open-book examination questions for each module. Written by Dr. Paul Leon Masters, Founder of the International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM) and its university system, the curriculum synthesizes psychology, the holistic, transcendent, transpersonal, and mystical, blended beautifully together through decades of higher consciousness research and tested result applications to improve people’s lives.
Upon successful completion of the entirety of the Bachelor’s Degree Program, you will be awarded your Bachelor’s Degree, Ordained Metaphysical Minister’s Certificate, and Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma. You have the option to enroll in the Bachelor’s Program only, or the full Doctoral Degree Program.
Ordained Metaphysical Minister’s Certificate
The minister’s certificate is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree and demonstrates that you have taken Transpersonal, Transcendent, Theocentric, Holistic, New Thought Metaphysically oriented studies. Ordained ministry status provides the legal right to engage in counseling, spiritual healing work, perform marriages and other ministerial rights, and is also the legal basis for awarding and maintaining your doctoral degree.
Please note that if you establish an independent ministry, you must do so in accordance with the laws of your state, county, province or country.
Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma
The awarding of the Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma demonstrates you have studied the principles and practices of spiritual mind healing of physical, emotional, and other life problems. This is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree and ordination diploma.
Admission Requirements and Study Materials
- Over the age of 18 years.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- No criminal background or felony convictions.
- A genuine interest in metaphysics and a sincere desire to help others.
You have the option of receiving your study materials in either electronic or hard-copy format.
- Study Guide
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 1
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 2
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 3
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 4
- Bachelor/ Minister Examination File
- Rites of the Metaphysical Ministry
- Recommended Reading List
- Meditation Dynamics Course – Bonus Material
- About the International Metaphysical Ministry
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Modules
- Attracting and Maintaining Prosperity
- Conscious Spiritual Self-Realization for Success
- How to Put Action behind Your Meditations for Success and Happiness
- Mastering Your Weaknesses through Your Inner God-Power
- Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Transcendent Attitude
- Metaphysical Principles of Winning the Game of Life
- Establishing Mystical Self-Direction
- Spiritual Mind Magnetism
- Channeling God-Power into Your Daily Activities
- Eliminating the Negative and Strengthening the Positive
- Spiritual Mind Treatment
- How to Handle Problems as They Arise
- Establishing Positive New Patterns in Your Life
- Activity Visualization
- Physics Mechanics of Success
- The Power of Meditation Practices
- Reversing Negative Trends into Positive Ones
- Complete Daily Mental Rebirth Treatment
- Metaphysical Laws of Success
- How to Give Metaphysical Treatments
- How to Use Intuitive ESP for Success and Happiness
- The Role of Diet and Sex in Metaphysics
- Metaphysical Philosophy of New Consciousness for Successful Living
- How to Have all Channels Open for Success
- Understanding and Using Cosmic Mind Telepathy for Success and Happiness
- How to Practice the Power of Transcendent Awareness
- Metaphysical Sensitivity Training
- Convincing Yourself You Can
- Reaction Control or How to Have Positive Control over Your Life
- Positive Conditioned Reflex Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Overcoming
- Metaphysical Principles of Materializing
- Metaphysical Principles of Self-Belief
- Metaphysical Principles for Achieving Happiness
- How to Live the Metaphysical Life Daily
- Metaphysical Principles of Prosperity
- Projecting the Real You to Others
- Controlling Psychic Vibrations in Your Immediate Environment
- Establishing and Maintaining Control over Your Life
- Creative Thinking – or Finding the Intuitive Ideas that Can Bring Success in Life
- Creating a New Self-Image for Successful Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Achieving Success
- Psychic-Mystical Secrets of Getting Prayer Answered
- Developing a Prosperity Mentality
- Establishing and Accomplishing Your Goals
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Excerpts
Excerpts from Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum
The following sample pages are drawn randomly from various bachelor’s level curriculum modules as
well as Rites of the Metaphysical Ministry and a bonus Meditation Dynamics course.
They are excerpts and do not reflect a complete module.
Please click on any image of a cover to download/open the samples.
Bachelor’s Degree Program Scholarship Fund
It is our intention to award prospective students affordable tuition rates and the opportunity to participate in Metaphysical Studies and Higher Consciousness Education. Therefore, through the continuing support and generous donations received from our Alumni Association members, we currently offer scholarships to all enrolling students significantly reducing the regular program tuition by 80%.Enroll in the Bachelor’s Degree Program Only