University of Sedona
The Leaders in Self-Paced Distance Learning for
Metaphysical Degrees since 1959
Earn Your Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree
Through the World’s Largest Metaphysical University System
What is Metaphysics?
“My definition of metaphysics would be the search for absolute reality. The search for: Who am I? What am I? Where have I been? Where am I going? What is the relationship of man, mind and the Universe? If you can answer those questions, you can find your place in life. If you can’t, then it doesn’t matter, you’re just a wanderer.”
—Dr. Paul Leon Masters
- Metaphysics acknowledges and respects the beauty in ALL of God’s Creation.
- Metaphysics is religion without dogma.
- Metaphysics does not explore religious beliefs and laws created by man, but rather, it explores the immutable laws of nature, set by The Creator, God/Universal Presence, in the creation of the Universe.
- Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that studies the ultimate nature of existence, reality, and experience without being bound to any one theological doctrine or dogma.
- Metaphysics includes all religions but transcends them all.
- Metaphysics is the study of ultimate cause in the Universe.
- Metaphysics is the only science capable of inquiring beyond physical and human science.
Metaphysical Questions and Answers from Founder Dr. Paul Leon Masters
Congratulations to All Our 2019 Graduates!
Our 2019 International Convention and Formal Cap and Gown Ceremony celebrated 60 years of Higher Conscious Education and honored our participating graduates who earned their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees.
Our next graduation in mystical Sedona, Arizona,
will be held May, 2025 at Poco Diablo Resort.
2019 Graduate’s Testimonials
Have a look at what our members have to say. View Our Student Testimonials
Become One of Our Graduates
Dr. Mortonette Stephens, Ph.D. performing at our 2019 Formal Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony in Sedona, Arizona. Graduates gathered from around the United States and the world to also celebrate 60 years of our higher consciousness and metaphysical education. To see examples of the wonderful services our participating graduates are providing and the difference they are making with their metaphysical degrees see Graduates In Action Worldwide.
Continuing the Legacy of Dr. Paul Leon Masters
President of IMM, Michelle Behr, is interviewed by Yavapai Broadcasting for their Health Wealth & Happiness segment. Hear Michelle speak about the Universities’ core values, how the degree programs work, and the future plans for IMM.
Find Your Soul’s Purpose and Live It Through Personal and Professional Development
A Curriculum Based on Decades of Consciousness Research
Since 1959, we have developed an evolving consciousness-researched, results-tested curriculum to give greater opportunity for success to all who enroll and graduate in whatever specialty they choose. See our Mission Statement.
Your Interests are Important to Us
- Our students and graduates represent a vast diversity of metaphysical beliefs. We recognize that there are many paths to truth, higher consciousness, spiritual reality, and God/Source. Whatever your path in this lifetime, our curriculum gives you a strong foundation for success.
- We provide a place for everyone’s metaphysical approach to Transpersonal, Transcendent, Theocentric, Holistic New Thought Metaphysical studies. This includes the mystical, philosophical, health, yoga, wellness, spiritual healing, and other subjects that are associated with the word metaphysics.
- Our degree program is intended for all metaphysical specialty practices, such as counseling, life coaching, wellness practitioner, spiritual healing, teacher, chaplaincy, parapsychology, hypnosis, psychology, and ministry.
- We offer the opportunity to participate in post-graduate continuing education for those who would like to further enhance their knowledge or expand their training for career fulfillment in metaphysical studies.
We Award All Inclusive Scholarships
It gives us great pleasure to say we have not raised our tuition in nearly two decades.
It is our intention to award prospective students an equal and affordable opportunity to participate in metaphysical studies and a higher consciousness education. Currently scholarships are available to all enrolling students, making it easily affordable to study and earn your degree up to a doctoral specialization.
Scholarships enable you to enroll for as little as $90 down and only $25 monthly for 48 months for a total tuition of $1,290, or for as little as $990 for prepayment in full, saving an additional $300.
A scholarship will save you 80% off the total tuition cost and funding is made possible from generous alumni members, who have benefited from a scholarship and intend to pass their gift forward. The scholarship fund is reviewed for availability every two weeks.
Continuing the Legacy of Dr. Paul Leon Masters
Celebrating 63 Years of Higher Consciousness Education. The education that Dr. Masters has provided since 1959 has produced an international alumni and student population that reaches out to transform the world. The evolving curriculum, based on decades of consciousness research, offers timeless teachings that connect people to their soul, inner-self, and God or Universal presence within.
Peace of Mind When Enrolling with Us
- We are the leader in distance learning metaphysical degree organizations with the longest history of any metaphysical degree awarding school, evolving since 1959.
- We are the largest, worldwide metaphysical degree awarding school with students and graduates in 120 countries.
- We have over 16,000 graduates and over 10,000 practicing IMM ministers worldwide.
- We are the most prominent and respected metaphysical degree awarding university system.
- Our dedicated and experienced staff provides service and support to all our members.
- We are genuinely interested in your success after you graduate because of the difference you will make towards raising the consciousness of humanity (see Graduates in Action Worldwide).
What You Can Expect – by Dr. Richard Caldwell, D.Min., Vice President, IMM
Spiritual Resources Gems of Wisdom
- Your spiritual journey is important to us. We invite you to review every part of our website. There are gems of wisdom to be learned about having a doctoral degree career in the field of today’s metaphysics.
- We provide many free resources to help you learn about metaphysics and improve the quality of your life:
- Improve Your Life Daily Audio Message
- Weekly Video Broadcast
- Weekly Mystical Insights
- Weekly Newsletters
- Timeless Wisdom
- Voice of Meditation
- Request our University Catalog and review our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
High-Tech Education and Administration
We are as new as tomorrow with all the benefits for you today. All our previous decades of distance learning experience has been upgraded to the latest in high tech. Every day our administrative and educational staff reviews the latest advances in technology and how we might adapt it to better serve our students and graduates. For those who prefer less high-tech materials, hard-copy printed materials and study texts are available for your use.
Thank You for Your Intention to Make a Difference
Our motto can be summed up in the following words: “Here to serve the best in you, that you, in turn, may serve the best in others.” That is why you have been drawn to this website – to enter into a wonderful educational pathway that many thousands, worldwide, have traveled for decades. Your experience with our time-tested curriculum will give you the educational foundation you need to succeed as a professional in the field of metaphysics, as well as the practical tools necessary for self-expansion and personal development.
“Beyond the human definitions of silence and love, there exists the realm of original Silence, Peace, and Love, where conflict and duality do not exist and where all are in Ultimate Union with the One.”
Higher Consciousness Meditation by Dr. Paul Leon Masters
For many years, Dr. Paul Leon Masters taught students the practice of higher consciousness, mystical meditation in his classes. Being divinely guided, he brought forth many new and innovative techniques and practices of meditation. We invite you to listen to a 6-minute meditation.