- Belief in a Supreme Universal Intelligence or God.
- Belief that there is a Divine Purpose to life as created by God.
- Belief that human beings are happiest and most fulfilled when they have found the purpose for their souls’ existence according to the Will of God.
- Belief that human suffering is as a direct result of failing to find and do the Will of God for one’s life.
- Belief that every person, whether they are conscious of it or not, is an individualized expression of God’s Universal Presence.
- Belief that the Christ manifested through Jesus is a model of God individualized in human form or, in the Biblical phrase, “The Spirit made Flesh.”
- Belief that all religions have a purpose and were allowed to be created by God to bring some degree of spirituality or belief in God to peoples of all cultures, races, and origins. IMM encourages individuals to make and attempt to live peacefully with peoples of varying religious traditions, preferring to engage in dialogue rather than senseless warring.
- Belief that those who follow either the exoteric or esoteric teachings of Christ will live eternally.
- Belief that there is an afterlife existence and that there are many levels or realms of that existence from the ungodly to the heavenly.
- Belief that God’s Mind/Spirit/Presence lives as the Life Force/Natural Intelligence within the body and consciousness of every human being.
- Belief that human beings can gain direct access to God’s or Universal Mind Presence within themselves through Christ, Buddha, Kristina or similar consciousness; access gained through Transcendent or Mystical Meditation.
- Belief that access to God’s Inner Presence awakens the intuitive channels of the mind to influence one’s conscious mind. Such influence provides direct Divine Guidance from God which can be applied to improving major human concerns of life: love, relationships, income, health, personal fulfillment, lasting happiness, creativity and – above all – one’s God Willed purpose for having been born to this life.
- Belief in the above basic tenets to the degree that International Metaphysical Ministries and its ordained ministry exist to bring our basic concepts to those who are of a mind to find such tenets as being natural to their own awareness.
- The positiveness of the human spirit should be emphasized by religion rather than dwelling on and making a religiously sanctioned life style out of the negative.
- No one religion is right and all others wrong. Each exists to serve whatever level of spiritual evolution its leaders and followers have attained.
- The ultimate purpose of religion is to reunite a person with God’s Presence within, and in the process to improve one’s life. This is the current, present and daily purpose of Religious Metaphysics.
- There ultimately is but one life in this universe, God the Creator, individualized and seeking expression through all creation.
- The Universal Life Presence of God exists in all living things, as the creating and life sustaining force within its creations.
- The Presence of God can be directly contacted. This has been the assertion of mystics through the ages.
- Divine revelation is possible, in all ages, by members of any faith, at any time in history.
- The point of contact with the Presence of God is at the center of the human mind. This can be experienced spontaneously in meditation, or by other means and practices.
- The pursuit of God’s Presence at the center of the mind necessitates traveling through other mind levels to reach it. This experience gives direct knowledge of other dimensions of existence, including those into which the soul passes when leaving the physical life.
- The teachings of Jesus are correct – if rightly interpreted, which can only be done by evolved souls with mystical awareness.
About The Bible
- The Bible is correct if rightly interpreted, which can only be done by evolved souls with mystical awareness.
- Prayer produces results when rightly understood and practiced. Prayer is most successful when in tune with Divine Will and the Soul’s purpose for this life.
About Other Religious Teachers
- The teachings of Buddha and Krishna and others of mystical awareness and comprehension can give spiritual insight, leading to improvement of human life.
- Human Beings have not been born sinful by nature. If there is that which may be deemed sinful, it occurs through separation from God due to lack of contact between the human level of the mind and the Divine or God level.
- The appearance of bad or evil is not caused by any kind of devil, but by separation from God. This causes Division between people and subsequent wrongdoing is the result.
- The finding of spiritual truth begins with intuitive recognition of the intellectual reality of spiritual truth. This is only an individualized reality when mystically accepted and experienced as the first priority of one’s life.
- Pre-existence to physical life and other existence is possible through direct experience of mind levels corresponding to each.
- Human life, both individually and collectively, can be improved by the application of the power of spiritual principles and practices to daily life.
- The following areas of human life have been improved by many who have studied and applied Religious Metaphysics daily: Love, Relationships, Income, Career, Creativity, Improved Health, Increased ESP, Success, Fulfillment, and Happiness.
- Spiritual Healing or health maintenance is possible through the practice of Spiritual Science. We do not oppose medical Science and prefer to work with it spiritually for the health of people.